Monday 7 September 2015

How I became a Beatles Story Ambassador

,,It's just a band you like, you should focus on your future career instead of being a crazy fan." I guess we've all heard that from people in our area. But why not to follow your biggest passion if you truly love it from the bottom of your heart? You can actually become sucessful in it if you'll just do it sincerely and passionately. For example, you can have a worldwide famous Beatles revival band, you can do Beatles tours in Liverpool for tourists, you can own a famous Beatles cafĂ©, or... You can become a Beatles Story Ambassador while most of the people in your age do nothing. This is what has happened to me. It's such a honour and I feel so lucky. How have I gained this title? 



The best e-mail I've ever received
The Beatles Story, celebrating its 25 years announced a competition, looking for 25 worldwide Beatles Story Ambassadors. The only thing you had to do was to write an essay telling why should you win. This seemed very attractive and interesting to me and I wanted to try it, although I thought I had no chance winning. But I thought 'why not?' and wrote a short essay about my love for the boys from Liverpool, about my cool experiences and life influenced by them. 
After some months, when I was in hospital, I received an e-mail saying I was chosen as one of the 25 ambassadors. I couldn't believe it. At first I just started smiling and shaking and then I called my family and friends while they didn't really understand me well, because I was actually screaming. 
The next step I had to do was to record myself saying my name and thank for being chosen. My best friend came to hospital and recorded me because there was no other choice. It was so much fun and I felt marvellous. Sounds so simple but still feels so special!


 
Me thanking for being chosen

Being a Beatles Story Ambassador includes sharing The Beatles and Liverpool culture to the world, informing people what's going on in The Beatles Story and yeah, it also includes free lifetime entry to The Beatles Story! Isn't that cool? I also received many things from them which I am so thankful for. It's really a honour and I see it as one of the biggest successes of my life so far.



Cool things I've received!



4 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog! I can't wait to read more! :-) Can't believe I know an Ambassador to the Beatles Story! :-D

    Dominic
    http://www.thebeatlesthroughtheyears.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Adriana is famous being a Beatles Ambassador. I would like to meet her some day and maybe get her autograph.

    ReplyDelete