Wednesday 9 September 2015

Some other nice Beatles moments

All of the Beatles related big things that I have experienced feel amazing and I'm super happy about them. Going to Paul's concert or becoming a Beatles Story Ambassador are surely things that mean so much to me, but there are often these little moments that complete my Beatles lifestyle. Cool things I found when I was abroad and made my day, or little Beatles moments I will never forget. Take a look at some of them!
Yellow Submarine in Croatia.
Showing my love for Paul in hospital.

Pete Best retweeting my tweet was surely one of the precious moments in my life.

A wall I found in Spain!

Teaching my friends to listen to them is one of my favourite things to do.

Celebrating my 15th birthday with this delicious cake.

Finding out I was in Paul's video was breathtaking!

Fun in snow.


When Brian Ray actually replied to me!

I love buying Beatles shirts to my relatives.

My friend wrote my name on John Lennon's wall in Prague. It made me so happy.
Me and The Backwards, the best Beatles revival band in the world to which koncert I've been to 9 times.

The coolest house ever in Bardejov, Slovakia


Gotta love Hard Rock Cafes! This is Paul's shirt in Stockholm.

John's leather jacket in Florence, Italy.
Florence, Italy.

John's jacket and guitar in Warsaw, Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment