Sunday 6 September 2015

How it all began

I was an ordinary 12 years old girl from country also called the heart of Europe- Slovakia. I knew The Beatles before that age too, but as I was discovering music on Youtube as other kids in my age, I thought why not to listen to that 'Hey Jude' famous song on Youtube. I watched some of their other videos too and that day I totally fell in love. I didn't even think feelings like that could exist. I started crying when I realised I will never see them live. It was crazy, but now I know it's true love that starts like that. Paul's cuteness, George's ears, John's humour, Ringo's smile, I don't exactly know why I've fallen in love. I've seen something so interesting in them. Something I still need to see every day till now and it's still quite unexplainable. My Beatles life started. I wanted to know everything about them. I went to a library and borrowed all the books about them, I started buying their albums, clothes, posters, I gave them every moment I could. My friends and family thought it's just something that'll soon go away, but now they know it can't be true. After a year or two everybody knew me as that 'Beatles obsessed girl' and I was very proud. I taught my parents and my friends to listen to them. I even had a presentation about them in my school and they chose me to represent my school in the state competition. Since then, I've experienced some other cool stuff, for example Pete Best shared my tweet on Twitter, I went to London to see all Beatles related places, my photo is in Paul's 'Save us' video, I've been to Paul's concert twice and I became a Beatles Story ambassador which is a great honour. I've been a fan for 4 years now and I know there's still so many cool experiences waiting for me. I've been running a page on Facebook related to them for a year and a half and it's been quite succesful so I decided to create this blog so that I can write about them more and more. I'll tell you about all of my experiences related to them which already happened and also the ones which will happen. Get ready! I hope you will enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment