Sunday 6 September 2015

Welcome to my room



 

My room I've been working on for some years. This post is surely not about bragging, I just know people are interested in things like that and I thought it would be interesting to show you some of my stuff, although these things are not that important in a life of a true fan. What you feel when you hear their music, that's what really matters.



Never enough of Beatles shirts!
 Beatles umbrella I bought in The
       Beatles shop in London
                                                      

A ticket to Paul's concert in Vienna, 2013
                             
Some of my CDs
                             
An amazing book which I recommend to everyone

No words needed

My friends are super creative!


Tickets to Paul's concert in Stockholm, 2015

My pencilcase. Gotta see John in school too



My mugs 

So proud!

Another wall


Super creative friends again!


Best sheets ever!








Great movies

Beatles calendar is an amazing thing.

My school bag!

My favourite wall again
My birthday cake 2 years ago.
                                       
Some of my LPs
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment